Certified Eventide Partner
25 years of connecting teams to industry leading voice, data, and video solutions.
Wireless is an Authorized Eventide dealer, providing recording solutions for mission-critical communications. Public safety, government, and industrial customers at thousands of locations worldwide trust Eventide systems to securely and reliably record, protect, and reconstruct their most important communications data.
Thousands of Eventide systems have been installed in over 50 countries. Public Safety agencies like police, fire, EMS, & 9-1-1 communication centers depend on Eventide for instant recall and archival of critical incidents. Government agencies like FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) and National defense rely on Eventide for emergency situations and training purposes. Industrial customers in transportation, utilities, oil & gas, & mining facilities count on Eventide to keep workers safe and operations running smoothly.
We take great pride in being one of the Mid-Atlantic States’s leading providers of Eventide NexLog voice recording systems. Wireless has been serving the needs of mission-critical operations for over 25 years and we look forward to many more great years of service ahead.
Focus on Reliability
Eventide understands that reliability is the NexLog recording system’s primary mission. NexLog recording systems capture and archive media from a wide range of communications systems, including:
- PSAPs (public-safety answering point)
- P25 Radio Systems
- DMR Radio – including MOTOTRBO radio systems
- Dispatch Consoles
- ATC (Air Traffic Control) /ATM (Air Traffic Management) Systems
- RoIP (Radio Over IP) Networks
- VoIP Telephones
- Digital PBX Telephones
- Analog Sources
- PC Screens
- Dimetra IP
- And much more
Eventide NexLog communications recorders offer outstanding flexibility and ease of use, with the choice of a convenient touch-screen front panel and/or secure browser-based remote software accessible from any modern connected device.
Benefits of using Eventide recorder solutions include:
- Improved efficiency, safety, and quality of operations by ensuring standard operating procedures are being followed
- Reduce liability exposure by being able to validate proper procedures were followed during incidents
- Intuitive user interface with all the tools needed to locate, replay, package, and export recordings in minutes, not hours
- Low-maintenance, Linux reliability with local support backed by an American manufacturer
Wireless is proud to be your Eventide dealer, serving public safety and security operations throughout the Mid-Atlantic States for over 25 years. Request your free quote today to learn how cost-effective and convenient our call recording solutions are and what they can do for your organization.