Air-Tight Evidence Gathering With Panasonic Body-Worn Cameras in Baltimore
Panasonic Body-Worn Cameras (BWC) are incredibly useful for improving transparency, accountability, and safety. It’s no surprise Panasonic Arbitrator cameras have been used by the military and police for years. Ultimately, Panasonic police cameras record video and audio of daily activities. With a long battery life, police officers can use camera footage to verify evidence capture, unified evidence management, submit incident reports based on evidence, and improve safety in Baltimore city.
Panasonic Arbitrator Body-Worn Camera
Baltimore Panasonic body-worn cameras, like the Arbitrator Body-Worn Camera (BWC), offer some of the best video and audio recording systems on the market. For starters, the Arbitrator BWC has a 180-degree wide-angle lens camera to capture all activities in the field of view. This market-leading police body camera means law enforcement agencies can capture more data than ever before.
To use evidence in court, it needs to stand up to questions and be tamper-proof. The Arbitrator BWC records at 1080p, 720p and 360p digital video, for reliably clear video. For more control, the camera includes features that can be configured to activate recordings with light-bar, G-Force Trigger or weapon lock release. Plus, with more than 12 hours of battery life, officers don’t worry the Arbitrator BWC will turn off when they need it.
Here are a few of the other features that make the Arbitrator BWC the best body-worn camera offers:
- Rugged and Durable – IP67-rated to withstand weather and rugged conditions, the Arbitrator Body-Worn Camera features high-quality constructions with an IP67 rating and MIL-STD-810G, so video capture continues interrupted, even in the harshest conditions.
- Easy to carry – weighing in at only 7oz the body-worn police camera from Panasonic is in a form factor that officers will feel comfortable wearing during their shift.
- Advanced video and evidence management systems – features like image stabilization and seamless integration with Panasonic’s Evidence Management Software.
- Flexible storage options enable you to store video evidence on-premise, in the cloud or in a hybrid storage solution of both.
- Compatible with Arbitrator in-vehicle systems, the Arbitrator platform works in unison for HD in-car video to form a unified evidence management platform that preserves the chain of custody.
The Panasonic Arbitrator Body-Worn Camera is built with today’s state-of-the-art technology. Its rugged design means this technology will keep up with the demands Baltimore police officer’s face day-to-day.
Equip Your Officers with the Latest Technology
At Wireless Inc., we take great pride in providing wireless communications solutions for law enforcement. With more than 20 years of experience, we’ve worked to build a reputation for excellence in what we offer. When it comes to police officers, we understand lives are on the line, and we offer products and solutions dedicated to improving efficiency and safety, even in the toughest situations.
Contacts us today for a free quote. As a Panasonic Dealer, we can help you equip your Baltimore police department with the best communications system for improved outcomes.